We had never played "Boxing" on the Wii before, but I think it was our new favorite..jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And another favorite is "bowling." We can't wait to have our bowling party. .jpg)
.jpg)
Unfortunately, we couldn't play for too long since we had a party to go to Friday night. And after only paying for about 2 hours I was quite sore on Saturday. You can really get a workout with a Wii!
.jpg)
.jpg)
Unfortunately, we couldn't play for too long since we had a party to go to Friday night. And after only paying for about 2 hours I was quite sore on Saturday. You can really get a workout with a Wii!Today we were even more excited because Guitar Hero III came in the mail. I've already improved and I'm on my way to Rock Legend status. :)



2 comments:
Happy to see you guys are having fun! :o)
Great fun, I tried bowling on the Wii at the senior center.You never have to leave the house any more, everything will come to you. Enjoy.
Love you guys
Grandma xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment