This weekend I have found myself getting SO excited about all of the upcoming events. I have so much to look forward to in the next month...
1. Ronnie comes home in 3 days!!
2. We leave for Miami and finally get to see friends and family after 6 long months.
3. We're going to the Bon Jovi concert...YAY! AND Daughtry is opening...double YAY!
4. 2 days later we'll be on a plane headed for Jamaica. We're so excited to finally enjoy our honeymoon. It will be so nice to relax for four days, soaking in the sun.
5. Another week in Miami when we get back.
I can't wait!! :)
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We're just as excited as you are. Can't wait to see you!
Love & Miss You! xoxoxo
I'm so happy for you and Ronnie, I know the last 45 days must have been hard for you both. Wish I was going to be in Miami when you get there, Enjoy your stay and your Honeymoon.
Love you xoxoxoxoxoxox
Grandma
How awesome, I would love to see Daughtry. Can't wait to see you guys! xoxoxo
Love you mucho!
Sof
Post a Comment