Although Ron and I don't get to watch some shows that we'd really like to (Rock of Love, Nip/Tuck, and just about anything on FOX) we are lucky to have the Sony Entertainment channel. It's basically a channel that plays all kinds of American shows like Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, Whose Line Is It Anyway, they are sometimes older shows, but they do show this season's American Idol. Yay!! It's aired one week later than in the States, so I usually know who gets booted before I actually see the show, but it's still great to see. So, I am mostly s fan of the guys. I do like Brooke and Carly, but other than that, girls kind of bore me. As for the guys, I've like David Archuleta since the beginning and I really, really liked the first few performances by Jason Castro. I especially liked when he did "Hallelujah"...I even downloaded his performance from iTunes. Which, in turn made me download Jeff Buckley's version...and apparently a lot of other people. Jeff Buckley's version shot to the #1 downloaded song the week after Jason's performance. Then when David Cook did the rearranged version of Lionel Ritchie's "Hello" I absolutely LOVED it. It was SOOO good. I also downloaded his performance. Then week after week he just keeps getting better. Tonight the contestants sang songs from the year of their birth. When David Cook first started singing, I couldn't figure out the song. Then I realized it was "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. Wow! It was so good. I guess it was a version by Chris Cornell, but damn, it was good. In case you missed it:
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I liked his version too. :-)
I MISS YOU! oxoxoxoxoox
Post a Comment